Want +1 button on your Blogger blog, but you don’t want the full share widget? Here’s how you can manually add only the +1 button to your blog:
- Configure your +1 button and get the code from Google.
<g:plusone>starting tag; insert
expr:href='data:post.canonicalUrl'in its place. For example, the code on my blog is:
<g:plusone expr:href="data:post.canonicalUrl" size="medium"/>
- Insert the code in your blog’s template.
- Open Blogger > your blog > Design > Edit HTML.
- Check “Expand Widget Templates”.
- Look for
if you want to place the +1 button at the bottom of each post; look for
<div class="post-header">if you want it at the top of each post.
- Paste the +1 button’s code. View your blog to see if the button appears at the right place, and adjust the placing accordingly.