I am in a mood for Woody Allen. Just watched Match Point once again, and loved it this time too. The movie didn't really have a lot of interesting dialogues, but the movie was brilliant. A few quotes I liked from the movie:
Thanks to Bharat, who recommended this movie to me a long time ago.
- The man who said "I'd rather be lucky than good" saw deeply into life.
- Some people just don't have any luck.
- You never know who your neighbours are till there's a crisis.
- You can learn to push the guilt under the rug and go on. You have to. Otherwise it overwhelms you.
- "The innocent are sometimes slain to make way for a grander scheme. You were collateral damage."
"So was your own child."
"Sophocles said, 'To never have been born may be the greatest boon of all'."